Monday, September 11, 2017

Monday Motivation...Coming Out of the Dark

Hello?  Anyone out there?  I feel like it has been a lifetime since the last time I posted.  I'm not sure if it is the whole back-to-school time or the fact that the little man is about 3 1/2 months old now, but I am starting to feel like I'm coming out of that new mom tunnel!  This past week I started back at the gym and I'm still trying to find time to get in some miles, but I am honestly feeling more and more like myself again!  Now to just get my outsides to match my insides!!  It doesn't matter if you are a mom or just plain busy, getting out and exercising whatever it may be is so necessary!!!  It is so easy to just continually push yourself to the side in order to meet everyone's needs...but you need to fill your own tank first!  I feel like the more I am moving and fueling right, the better mom/wife I can be!  Make that choice this week...do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment