Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Just Keep Moving

The weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's can be a whirlwind of activity that can leave you wondering where the last piece of the year went....and why your clothes are a little snug!  This year obviously my clothes are a little tighter...but not because I haven't been moving!  Each year my goal is to continue to keep moving for my own sanity....the safety of those around me...and just to overall feel better. 

One of my favorite ways to keep myself moving this time of year is to join in as many challenges as I can!  Finding some great challenges with supportive people can really help you know that you are not alone and that it is possible to stay fit through this time.  I have already written about the Runner's World RunStreak that I started on Thanksgiving day but I have also joined up with Fit Mom Strong Mom for their 12 days of "Fit-mas" challenge!!!
https://fitmomstrongmom.com/2016/11/26/first-annual-12-days-of-fit-mas8-days-and-8-nights-of-fitness-fun-free-workout-pack/
I have loved being an ambassador for them and I am really excited for this challenge to start!  First of all the price is right because it is FREE!!  Perfect this time of year when it feels like money is flying out of our wallets!  Also the workouts are quick and emailed right to you so there really is no excuse not to carve out the time and get it done!  There is also a Facebook page to give you the added support and encouragement from others in the challenge!! 

So here's my question to you.....Who's coming with me? 
You do NOT need to be a mom to join...you just have to love a good challenge and want to stay moving this year!  Sign on up and be sure to let them know Fancy Nancy sent you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment